JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So about 18 years ago I had a pair of pistols, one chambered in .223 the other in .308. They where a simple single shot bolt gun with a polymer "stock". Same idea as a XP-100 but these where quite plain and block-ish looking. I really was thinking they where made by Magnum Research but cant find anything to support that. Anyway I cant for the life of me remember who built them. I have searched around on google hoping I might get lucky and find a picture but no luck.

Anyone help me out?

Remington XP-100r

whole gun right.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

I dont remember the rotating breach or having to cock it. Boy its a bummer getting old and losing your mind. That might be it, but it doesn't seem right. I really was pretty sure they where built by Magnum Research so maybe that is what they where.

One of the things I do remember quite well.... Mine had open sights, and I shot them laying on my back with the barrel rested up against my right leg and your left hand behind your head to support it. I would shoot a few rounds out of the .223 and ask who ever came with me if they would like to try. I would get them in position and let them fire off a round or two out of the .223 having them hand the pistol back to make ready for another shot. I would then hand them the .308

After a couple rounds of .223 the .308 sounded like a canon going off. Not a very nice thing to do and I am smart enough now to know better than to do such a foolish thing. But back when I was younger I found it quite fun.

You know the more I think about it the more I think that is exactly what they where. I still dont remember the cocking lever though.

I would like to replace them, One of those things I regret letting go.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top