JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My father in laws shotgun was stolen from his shed several years ago and he's never replaced it. I could ask him, but I'd rather try to surprise him with a similar, maybe newer model.

20200621_172220.jpg

Wayno has it! 870 Remington for sure. Hard to make out the stock detail but possibly a "Wingmaster" which is a nicer grade than the express models. Easy to find used. A great surprise!

It still could be an Express. There are numerous variations of stocks and forends.
25571_Model870_Express_Combo.png
But the OP photo shows a little shine to the barrel, which the Express would not have, unless it's an Express that's been riding around in the truck long enough to have been polished by the upholstery. :s0078:

Last Edited:
It still could be an Express. There are numerous variations of stocks and forends.
View attachment 713380
But the OP photo shows a little shine to the barrel, which the Express would not have, unless it's an Express that's been riding around in the truck long enough to have been polished by the upholstery. :s0078:
Agree. Tons of options available including trap shooting or home defense and multiple hunting options. Primary use kinda guides choice of barrel length (and capacity). And that's before u get into aftermarket options that are avail.
Used pumps r pretty inexpensive and it's kind of hard to kill a pump shotgun unless it's really ancient and neglected. U might check classified in this forum or armslist if looking for used. Saw this 30" one Fe

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads