JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well I hate to do this but given the political landscape now I think it prudent for me to go another direction right now. Instead of keeping this 300 win mag I am putting it up for sale. I need to push through and get an AR chambered in .308 before things get bad for AR's again.

This is a Savage bolt action model 111 chambered in 300 Win Mag with detachable magazine AND leupold rings and mounts. Will also include the buttstock shell holder. I have only put 10 rounds (yes ten) down the pipe. It was purchased from anothe rmember here but I don't remember his round count. However, given it's condition I'd estimate far less than 100 rounds. I would like to get 430 for this gun FTF in Oregon and this includes the set of hornady custom dies; price plus actuall shipping if it's shipped. I will also include the 80 or so factory rounds and 20ish pieces of brass for a FTF deal. 400 if you don't want the dies, btw they have hardly been used.

Next up is a Superior Arms Complete lower. This is an old pic that I had on the computer but I assure you it is complete...four position stock and new LPK in it. The only problem is that I lost the mag release button while putting it together and I had to use an old one from the parts bin. Would like 300 plus actual shipping or can do a FTF in Oregon.

ETA: I am in Roseburg but willing to meet halfway along I-5 if need be to get the deal done.

I've got an AR 10T. Let me tell you it was the best thing I ever did. I'm so happy with it, I bought it 2 weeks before the election. I'm already shooting dime size groups at 100 with some reloads. When you get it give me a shout.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.