JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RB5000, FW spring, Holosun 510-C/G, and 7" hand guard arrive Friday.
I picked up the Banshee at the FFL yesterday. First impression opening the box, it's eye-opening small.
LOP is doable. Magpul Pro sights in place, sight radius is interesting.
Upper/lower, well executed over-all. Plenty of room for improvements.
The charge handle, it's an ugly duck. The ambi safety is functional.
Mags insert/drop nicely.
The rubber arm brace, doesn't fit around my forearm. Not enough Velcro strap either.
Take my comments as personal critiques.

Not fired yet, waiting on a couple pieces. I'm liking it.
Yes, I removed the lever on the right side. I plan to put a button-head machine screw there. That side sure gets in the way.
Banshee-GHG.png

Who knows, after getting it this far, the LOP isn't terrible. I think I can get use to it, the short HG. After already ordering a 7" HG, and two barrel extensions. I'll have plenty to mock-up and play with to make that determination.

Last Edited:
My buddy got the PSA AR9 with a Spark red dot and three 30rd mags for $650 off a private seller. Really nice gun and super accurate. I have an Angstadt I bought years ago for twice the price and it isn't worth the differences in machining.

I'm sure we've all suffered the remorse. I have.
Best to not compare, least for me.

One more image after getting crafty, mounting a short rail. For zeroing, and the bench work.
The legs fold to the rear, parallel and lock.
Banshee-Pod.jpg

Last Edited:
The KV Slim XL was to arrive on Monday. It come today, so the Banshee went for a test run.
Banshee-KV-R.jpg
I wet everything down with a coat of oil and zero'd at 33yds. Then moved back to 50 yds.
350 rounds of mixed brands, in 115gr and 124gr.
Steel, aluminum, brass cased, it all shot without issue.
The aluminum cased, I did have one stove-pipe.
The 124gr shot real good.

I was hitting 3" steel at 50yds consistently.
I was even hitting a 1" diameter piece of pipe consistently.
Nice little zapper.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads