JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a nice handgun i can take to the range with my buddies i am stuck between these options( PPQ,M&P 2.0,VP9,P320 and the one i want most but not sure if it outbeats the rest is an hk p30l just looks really great) any let me know what you guys have shot and what you might think would be the best choice

I am looking for a nice handgun i can take to the range with my buddies i am stuck between these options( PPQ,M&P 2.0,VP9,P320 and the one i want most but not sure if it outbeats the rest is an hk p30l just looks really great) any let me know what you guys have shot and what you might think would be the best choice

No one can answer that but you unfortunately.

Go to a range and spend the money to rent and try a box of ammo thru them, you'll be glad you did.

That's the best I got.

Out of pure stubbornness I couldn't make myself buy an HK unless it was something that wasn't on the recent 4 magazine promo. I just couldn't. At least not for another couple months.

If you don't mind .40 cal someone is selling NIB P30L V3s (IIRC) on Gunbroker for $575. That is basically an unheard of awesome deal. You would still miss out on the 4 free mags, but for $575 that sure takes the sting out.

What are you doing with the gun? Just a range for fun gun? I find the trigger on that PPQ to be very very hard to beat at that price point. It is just so light though I don't know about using it for carry. The VP9 is great. P320 I've only held them and dry fired, they didn't wow me. M&Ps the same, kinda meh IMO.

I like HKs a lot even though I suck and they hate me.......

Good luck on your choice. Go shoot some guns like has been said.

These type handguns are not really my thing, but we just bought a Walther Creed for 250.00 from CDNN.......shoots great, seems to be a good gun, wonderful trigger.

And don't rule out the Glocks. Shoot one before you pass judgement. For a range gun a thicker grip is not necessarily a bad thing. Smaller, thinner gripped guns can actually be less fun to shoot due to felt recoil.

Many pistols will accept aftermarket, slim grips. Including the Beretta 92fs one of my favorites! Good luck finding the right pistol for you!
BTW, I have ridiculously small hands! :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top