JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a the choice of either a Beretta 92 Elite LTT with the LTT trigger job and a set of resident evil grips or a Tavor Ts12 semiautomatic tube fed shotgun both new. I have wanted both for a while and am torn on which to get. Help me decide.

Flip a coin
Homer.png

Did I help? :D

We need to know more. Why do you want those two items. Do they represent a capability you dont have? Or one you do have but they would/might do it better?

We need to know more. Why do you want those two items. Do they represent a capability you dont have? Or one you do have but they would/might do it better?
There is no real reason I just happen to have some liquid funds and these are the 2 guns I have wanted to get for a long time I already have shotguns and 9mm handguns these would just be for fun.

Dig deeper. Why would each of these be more or different fun than ehat you have.
One the Tavor is a space force/ starship troopers futuristic gun that is reliable and fun I am a fan of futuristic guns and this is no exception. The other is a Beretta 92 based on the 92 from Resident Evil the video game that got me into guns in the early 2000's it is gone over by LTT so it is reliable and fun.

Dig deeper. Why would each of these be more or different fun than ehat you have.
Lol theres always someone who wants a detailed breakdown of what exact purpose the gun will serve. Its funny that whatever we think we need the gun for, self defense, collapse of society, home defense, zombie apocalypse, whatever it is, 99.99999% of the time it ends up only being used at the range and never for it's 'intended' purpose. If those are the 2 guns he wants there doesnt need to be a purpose or roll to fill. Something about them just speaks to him and that's fine.

Well, clearly you need both. So it's just a matter of which to buy first.

Are both routinely available? Or is one harder to come by than the other? Is one more likely to be discontinued? Is a better deal than usual available now on one? Which one would you be more likely to run right out and play with if you got it? (Which may be affected by what ranges or places for shooting you have available now.) Which would give you the most joy bragging about owning it?

Lol theres always someone who wants a detailed breakdown of what exact purpose the gun will serve. Its funny that whatever we think we need the gun for, self defense, collapse of society, home defense, zombie apocalypse, whatever it is, 99.99999% of the time it ends up only being used at the range and never for it's 'intended' purpose. If those are the 2 guns he wants there doesnt need to be a purpose or roll to fill. Something about them just speaks to him and that's fine.
Lol but I guess he did say to help him choose so asking those kinds of questions might better help him so I guess I'm a moron.. it's late and I'm tired.

SHOTGUN !!! SHOTGUN !!! SHOTGUN !!! I qualified with a 14 in boot camp... Went to ATI and qualified with 16... Went to M60 school and wellllllllll, you put enough lead out there and THEY'LL run into it... jmho :D:D:D:D
Semper Fi

I have a the choice of either a Beretta 92 Elite LTT with the LTT trigger job and a set of resident evil grips or a Tavor Ts12 semiautomatic tube fed shotgun both new. I have wanted both for a while and am torn on which to get. Help me decide.
1200$ should be enough for Any Glock and Kalashnikov USA Komrad.

Of the two, I'd go with the Beretta.
No real reason, I just like cool handguns.
Also, the Tavor is like an exotic fish to me... interesting to look at but holds no real fascination. Appearance isn't a good way to select a weapon... but sometimes I do it anyway.

Oldbroad44 has the correct answer: "Well, clearly you need both. " LOL

For myself, there's no way anything I offer up could trump your personal opinion, however, if you can't get both, wait a bit and see if someones used one falls in your hands for 1/2 price is my answer.

I've never been able to get too worked up over shotguns, myself. They've always felt like a power tool, just need something quality and reliable, and I'm happy. Pump guns fit the bill best for me, due to the major variance of ammo.

...now handguns, I'm all about getting fancy. Maybe it's just because when I first started buying, you really did run into a "get what you pay for" thing with pistols. It's really only in the last 10 or 15 years where a couple hundred dollar handgun was almost certainly going to be rock solid. I could be rationalizing, but either way I'd say get that Beretta.

It's imperative that you Resident Evil that sucker out too. Seriously, are you ever gonna forgive yourself for your big purchase in an outbreak NOT being a RCPD handgun?

This one? Drool....... Beretta 92 Elite II

I don't know anything about it, but Langdon has a solid rep. and I suspect you'd pay more for this is you bought it new and tryed to duplicate the work.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top