JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good call on the pistol over the shotgun. I got to hold one a while back, thing was huge.

20200401_140017.jpg These are the grips they just came in today.

One the Tavor is a space force/ starship troopers futuristic gun that is reliable and fun I am a fan of futuristic guns and this is no exception. The other is a Beretta 92 based on the 92 from Resident Evil the video game that got me into guns in the early 2000's it is gone over by LTT so it is reliable and fun.

If those are your reasons for the purchase then it doesn't really matter, flip a coin.

As long as you aren't going to regret either purchase, figure out how to get both.
If it were me, I temper my wants with "what is it worth?"

Check out the completed sales at Gunbroker.com and figure out what they are going for new and used.
To get to completed sales, click on advanced search and select the completed sales tabs

To find the best deals, check out gun.deals and see if someone has one for less.

GLWP

Last Edited:
The Langdon Tactical is a great pistol but my money would go for the Wilson Combat Beretta 92.

The Tavor shotgun is really nice, but my choice is the Turkish UTS15 pump 12 gauge followed by the Keltec KSG25.

I have a the choice of either a Beretta 92 Elite LTT with the LTT trigger job and a set of resident evil grips or a Tavor Ts12 semiautomatic tube fed shotgun both new. I have wanted both for a while and am torn on which to get. Help me decide.
That LTT Elite is amazing. I almost bought one with NP3 coated parts but ultimately wanted something I could run suppressed and so went a different direction. I could have also bought a threaded barrel for it but that was pushing $1,500+

I don't think you'd regret that purchase. It would probably be something you'd keep for life. And ...if for some reason you decide against keeping it, make sure to reach out to me first :D

The Langdon Tactical is a great pistol but my money would go for the Wilson Combat Beretta 92.

The Tavor shotgun is really nice, but my choice is the Turkish UTS15 pump 12 gauge followed by the Keltec KSG25.
I had a chance to run both my buddy owns them and honestly was not all thatvimpressed with the wilson combat didn't like the trigger as much and liked the stainless features of the LTT. Ernest Langdon was brought on to teach Wilson how to make berettas when they started offering them so it makes sense the LTT would be good.

I had a chance to examine the LTT Beretta @ the 2020 SHOT SHOW. I liked it very much, & Langdon has done a superb job over the standard & very good 92FS. It's a worthy choice.

These two customisers have made the 92FS a platform to beat. Go for it, I think we are on the same page, really. Some would eliminate the Beretta 92FS as a choice but the LTT & the WC have upped the anty.
My preference is the Wilson Combat version but I think Wilson has moved on from that model & is now making WC Glocks & WC Sig P320's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top