Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Help me buy a holster for my beretta

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by JimmyS1985, Feb 28, 2012.

1. JimmyS1985

JimmyS1985 St.Louis Active Member

Im going out to Arizona in a couple months to go shooting since there aren't any "cheap" places here around St. Louis.

I'd like to get a new holster for my Beretta M9 so when Im walking around in the desert I don't have to constantly be holding my handgun.

Could someone direct me to a nice holster for the Beretta M9? Im thinking Id either like a leather one or one that is cloth. I'd also like places to put additional magazines in the holster if that is possible.

I've never bought a holster before so excuse my n00bishness. Please put me in the right direction for finding one.

edit: This one looks pretty good. Would I just clip it onto my belt?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-UTG-ADJ...772?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b5678fac

2. branson4020

branson4020 Forest Grove, OR Active Member

It will work fine. It has a belt loop and a spare magazine carrier. No sense spending money on a serious field holster for one-time use. Go buy it.

3. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

I recomend getting a holster thats more stable and rigid. I have 4 beretts there heavy and require a good holster. If your keeping the gun get a good holster. Mikes, fobus, blackhawk make some great holsters. If you prefer leather theres alot of police duty holster on ebay for cheap.

4. bruzer

bruzer Grants Pass, OR Well-Known Member

I got a similar cheap holster like that and my experience is to stay away. Had the Kimber in one and while walking around, the holster and Kimber slide right off the metal clip that holds it to your belt and down in the dirt they go. I don't like having the extra mag on my holster. It forces my weak hand to reach across to get to it. The M9 is a heavy weapon and deserves a much better holster. You'll be happier too. Keep your eye out for a separate mag pouches. I got two Kydex/paddle mag pouches off ebay for cheap.
    That's my advice. Good luck and stay safe.
    Mike
    Blackhawk CQC Holster for Beretta 92 / 96 & Taurus PT92 / PT96 | eBay

This auction reminded me about the Military Surplus store and checking out what they have for M9 holsters.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-M9...997?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc2add54d

5. branson4020

branson4020 Forest Grove, OR Active Member

Uh, this holster has a belt loop, not a clip.