JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im going out to Arizona in a couple months to go shooting since there aren't any "cheap" places here around St. Louis.

I'd like to get a new holster for my Beretta M9 so when Im walking around in the desert I don't have to constantly be holding my handgun.

Could someone direct me to a nice holster for the Beretta M9? Im thinking Id either like a leather one or one that is cloth. I'd also like places to put additional magazines in the holster if that is possible.

I've never bought a holster before so excuse my n00bishness. Please put me in the right direction for finding one.

edit: This one looks pretty good. Would I just clip it onto my belt?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-UTG-ADJ...772?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b5678fac

I recomend getting a holster thats more stable and rigid. I have 4 beretts there heavy and require a good holster. If your keeping the gun get a good holster. Mikes, fobus, blackhawk make some great holsters. If you prefer leather theres alot of police duty holster on ebay for cheap.

I got a similar cheap holster like that and my experience is to stay away. Had the Kimber in one and while walking around, the holster and Kimber slide right off the metal clip that holds it to your belt and down in the dirt they go. I don't like having the extra mag on my holster. It forces my weak hand to reach across to get to it. The M9 is a heavy weapon and deserves a much better holster. You'll be happier too. Keep your eye out for a separate mag pouches. I got two Kydex/paddle mag pouches off ebay for cheap.
That's my advice. Good luck and stay safe.
Mike
Blackhawk CQC Holster for Beretta 92 / 96 & Taurus PT92 / PT96 | eBay

This auction reminded me about the Military Surplus store and checking out what they have for M9 holsters.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-M9...997?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc2add54d

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top