JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
grandpa is old and doesnt what lever action model it is. Anyone recognize what it is?

Screenshot_20220831-131246_Snapchat.jpg Screenshot_20220831-131304_Snapchat.jpg Screenshot_20220831-131243_Snapchat.jpg

It would take an in person inspection or more photos to determine if it is an original. The reason I lean towards replica is that the texture of the metal and the complete lack of any remaining blue/dark areas looks like recent (last 60 years) casting. It doesn't look like formerly rusted pitting that was cleaned out with a brush. The original guns that had all of the blue worn off will usually have a few small spots remaining in the protected corners and the surface will be varying shades of gray.

It would take an in person inspection or more photos to determine if it is an original. The reason I lean towards replica is that the texture of the metal and the complete lack of any remaining blue/dark areas looks like recent (last 60 years) casting. It doesn't look like formerly rusted pitting that was cleaned out with a brush. The original guns that had all of the blue worn off will usually have a few small spots remaining in the protected corners and the surface will be varying shades of gray.
thank you will more pics of it tonight. thank you for the help

Looks like a "NON-GUN" replica*...this model in the OP ain't a copy of anything ...
It combines features of the '66 Winchester and '73 Winchester.
Andy
* As in non-firing replica made of die cast metal....

more pictures

20220831_192204.jpg 20220831_192155.jpg 20220831_192132.jpg 20220831_192137.jpg

Its actually pretty simple if it was a Winchester it would clearly say so on the Tang. I have never seen a Winchester so worn as to loose its trademark and model.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top