JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont ever think I've had a bad lower parts kits. after having made a bunch of 80% AR lowers, I think the majority of the quality of an AR is in the upper. But it is not like the trigger wont work. It just may not be as light and crisp as a high end trigger. It will still make the rifle go bang.

Keep those kits you ordered. Use them and then swap out the trigger if you want to upgrade. but keep the parts around as spares.

The only part I ever had fail in an AR was a very cheep chinese made buffer. After about 200 rounds it started to mushroom out and bind up the spring. Look at this thing, it does not even have a pin in it. and it is solid, no weights on the inside. AND it still functioned for 200 rounds.
View attachment 336954
Looks like the standard Amazon $5 buffer special we see come through the shop about once per week half stuck in someone's buffer.

Nice. You may be aware of this, but you clearly have contracted the EBR* disease and will be spending a lot more money on ARs in the future. :)

*Evil Black Rifle

Haha yea im awear of ebr and have it lol and thats fine with me. although the girlfriend doesn't like it but she sure will go threw my brass

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top