JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Help installing a DD omega x 12.0

I am looking for someone with experience installing Free Float hand rails on an AR. I recently purchased a Daniel Defense Omega X Rail 12.0, rail system. I didn't think it would be too hard to install. Once I received it, I realized it didn't come with any directions. I am pretty sure I could do it, however pretty sure is not a great way to do things on a deadly weapon. I live in the Stayton area, and would be willing to pay for your help.

I think I have the proper tools. I might be able to do it myself if I knew exactly how to do it. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Warthog

Link to Rail: https://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=173

DD omega 12.jpg

does it require you to use your original barrel nut or does it come with a new one?

It comes with a new one. The rail comes in two pieces so you don't need to remove the front sight. I think from what I have seen, I can do it. Only one way to find out. So I am going to give it a try today. I was hoping I could talk to someone who had installed this model before. The rail in question (DD Omega 12) comes standard on DD Ar15's, so I am sure there is someone on the forum who has one. Thanks for the links, they will come in handy.

Scott

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads