JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dang, they got me, and they're "LICENSED TO KILL" ...........:s0112:

Do people really fall for this crap ?

From: Federal Bureau of Investigation <informationofficer@washi...
To:
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Date: Jun 11, 2011 7:10 AM
Attachments: SPECIAL AGENT MUELLER BADGE.JPG

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-002
(202) 324-400
Email: [email protected]

Investigative Programs
Counterintelligence Division

Focus on Economic Espionage

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Your file is on my desk,we got a reasonable information through our Internet Monitoring Device (IMD) that you are involved in Drug Trafficking,Money Laundering and Financing Terrorism and there's no reasonable doubt about the information.

Through our Internet Monitoring Device (IMD) we found out that in the past few years you has been sending money from the shore of this country to overseas especially to African most of this transaction is made through Western Union Money Transfer and Money Gram and we need to know the reason why all this money is been transferred to overseas.

Our fed agents will visit your house if you fail to comply with our demand and that is an offense and the jail time is 7 years imprisonment with hard labor.

FBI knew all your sent and received emails for that FBI demand you must not live the country because you will be invited here in our Headquarter Washington dc for interrogation.

Meanwhile your EMAILS AND PASSWORDS are needed by the FBI Internet Monitoring Team (IMT)

Failure to comply with this demands will attract severe penalty.

MR.ROBER S. MUELLER.

DIRECTOR OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

fkbrkg.jpg

Funny. There's a number of problems/inconsistencies with this. The email address, bad grammar, the badge, and more. I only read this once.

I was part of the FBI in college...female body investigator! :eek:Hey-oh. It's hard to believe, but these kinds of scams works pretty much like throwing mud against the wall. Not all of it will stick but a small percentage will. It's always disheartening when I hear about fleecing stories

You were warned not to divulge the content of the email that we sent you! That email will self destruct in 3..2..1.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top