Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Help Identifying and pricing some knives i need to sell

Discussion in 'Knives & Other Discussion' started by hondakilla98, Nov 2, 2011.

1. hondakilla98

hondakilla98 beaverton, or Active Member

On top in these two pics is a custom knife with no markings at all, and on bottom is a rekat something?

rekat1.jpg

rekat2.jpg

Next is a Benchmade balisong that says "No. 9 of 10" on the side of the blade, a benchmade folder, and a spiderco folder that i think is a C15PS.

misc4.jpg

misc3.jpg

I think this is a KLH Backpacker.

klh1.jpg

klh11.jpg

The first knife says "hoffritz germany" on one side of the blade next to the handle. The other side says "germany stainless" stamped into the handle is "TITAN". Second is an AG Russel one hand knife, third is a Tool logic SL1 mini light, fourth and fifth are Gerber mini paraframe. Six is a Spyderco Mariner in ok shape but really needs sharpened, and last is a Spyderco Police model.

misc2.jpg

misc1.jpg

Any help identifying and or pricing these would be great. I can take more detailed pics if needed.

2. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

If or when you decide to sell the Syderco Mariner, please let me know your asking price.

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

The Balisong would be illegal to own, transfer or sell in WA state as is any automatic knife or one that opens by gravity or wrist action. Guess I better tighten the pivot on my Benchmade again!!

4. hondakilla98

hondakilla98 beaverton, or Active Member

pm sent

Makes me glad I'm in Oregon. thanks for the info.