JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I have a Remington model 700 I would like some to help identify the specific model and come up with a value for it.

I have been doing some internet searches and looked at Remington's website but have not found the right info yet.

It is a 700 in 270 winchester, it has iron sights, and no floor plate. It has mounted on it a burris fullfield II 3x9. It is in great shape and has not seen very much use.
Serial E6742xxx

Thanks

9230850031_9267548fcc.jpg

<broken link removed> 9230847735_57907c77d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a plain old M700ADL.
If you get the series of letters off the left side of the barrel, just in front of the receiver, you can figure out the month and year it was manufactured here:
<broken link removed>

PS: great gun/scope package by the way.
Killed many a critter with one very similar!

I paid $500 for my older 700 BDL, which has a floor plate. ADLs are theoretically more accurate because of the no floor plate, but a PITA to unload and clean. I prefer BDLs, and I think most do, but that looks really nice and it's in a great caliber. I'd ask $550 and see where it goes. My 700 in 7MM shoots 3/4" 5 shot groups from a rest at 100yds and hand loads. Pretty impressive for a pawnshop gun!

Thanks for the help everyone, it is my grandfathers rifle that he would like me to sell for him. I do not know much about the Remington line up of center-fires.

I have the bluebook of gun values but I am about 7 editions behind on it so models and pricing is starting to get pretty far off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top