JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty sure we all have this figured out. However, I hope we can all stop speculating about the whole deal. From everything I've read here, the OP sounds like a good guy and someone I'd like to know (I remember his posts as one of the few people in Oregon that isn't afraid to admit his religious beliefs). On the other hand, the other person sounds like a good guy too. Both are committed family men with friends in groups that I am associated with. This sounds like a horrible mess (From all the various news I can find, it was a minor fender bender; both drivers got out to look at damage and agreed to drive to next safe place to exchange info; the OP apparently got back out of his car to look again at the damage before driving to agreed spot, but other guy didn't see that he got back out and accidentally hit him with his car; the OP thought the guy was trying to assault him with car and opened fire... F-d up all the way around). From everything I know, both are decent, honest, christian men with families. I hope this doesn't ruin either or both of their lives.

Yeah, me and my wife know the shooting victim. He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet. I won't pass judgement until the facts are made public. I do know that (as of tonight) the Woodburn PD hasn't made any arrests yet, so there may be some mitigating circumstances in play.... I'm glad nobody was killed, this is a messed up deal though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top