JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey NWFA,

I've been a long time lurker on this site and have come to love checking it out on a regular basis.
What I have to ask of you guys now is a little favor,
I'm a avid hunter and in years past usually work as many overtime/double shifts as I can at work to help pay for my addictio..... errr Hobby of hunting.

But it seems this year I'm doing the same just to pay for the gas to get to work.
So here's the favor, I am entered in a contest on Facebook through a company called "Big Rack Trophy Products"
They make game cams, food plot seeding, and a bunch of other great hunting products.

I know most are pretty busy and some don't even have a Facebook but for those that have about 60 extra seconds it would mean the world to me and help put some meat in the freezer this year.

All you need to do is "like" this page
https://www.facebook.com/BigRackTrophyProducts

Once you like them, just post on their wall in a new topic that "Shaun Cook" sent you.
I get one entry for every 10 likes I send them. I am in 3rd place and WAY behind lol...

Anyways. I would appreciate it and if there is any group of firearm/hunting enthusiast that can help it's NWFA!

Thank you for the help.

Shaun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top