1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Help finding Kramer Holster Dealer

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by kmk1012, Mar 22, 2010.

1. kmk1012

kmk1012 Mid Valley Member

I borrowed my friends Kramer holster for about a week (we have the same guns). I decided to take the plunge-spend over $125 on a holster as this is the best/most comfortable holster I'v tried. Problem is that they were not at the gun show in Portland this weekend, is there a dealer in Salem or Portland? I contacted Kramer and they build to order-meaning 8 to 10 week wait. Just trying to save some time-thanks.
  2. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

Call Gary Sinclair at Sinclair Sales. He's a regular at the PDX and WAC gun shows. Great guy and has a HUGE selection of Kramer holsters. He's also a Glock guy with a bunch of experience. All the Glocks that we've ever owned have been worked over by Gary, not to mention I bought my one and only Kramer from him and do not regret it one bit.

Web: http://sinclair-sales.com/
    Tel: (360) 434-6691
    Located in Kingston, WA but will ship to you.

Again, great guy, do not hesitate to spend your hard earned money with him! :thumbup:

3. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

Wild Bill said that they are carring them now
    105 S Molalla Ave
    Hope I spelled that right