Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Help Finding a Couple Pistols

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RedneckRampage, Oct 13, 2012.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a couple pistols, here in Portland, and can't seem to find them. I've made a want ad on here...nothing. I'm looking for a used Sig P228 and a Beretta 92FS. Finish wear on them is ok, I just want a fair deal. I have cashburning a holeAny in my pocket! I want one this weekend! any ideas?

2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Yea, I got a 92. Love it!

3. BSG 75

BSG 75 Oregon Well-Known Member

Have you tried both Gun Broker stores, in Tigard and Clackamas? They are open on Sunday.

4. RedneckRampage

I was able to find a 228 at 99 Pawn today. May have been a little overpriced, but I bought it. $600 out the door.

5. RedneckRampage

Medic!, is that the M9 I should have never traded you? Lol

6. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Yes I'm flipin you some crud.
    Remember what I told you when I bought it? I sold my first one and kicked myself for years. Now I have two and love their slick actions. My wife thinks the 92's have the easiest slides to cycle. She's kinda small. So Good gun for weeker folks.
    The sig is a nice gun, but you will need another 92. Looks and function you can argue about. But they just cycle like butter. Smooother than any other handgun I've felt. Maybe it's the no tilt barrel?