JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wait just a minnit here.....sombuddy is talking about Danish...then comes revelation some Norwegian is involved....

my clan has multiple Sons of Knute in all the bloodlines of the realm....and if Swedes & Norskies & danes (for gawdsake) is involved, then lutefisk fer sure is way more that merely boring here rbenjamin....

:mad::confused:o_O:cool:

Eating danish is an admission of canabalism.
No, "eating a Dane" is an admission of cannibalism. Unless of course it's a "great Dane", in which case you're probably dining somewhere in S.E. Asia. :D

"Eating Danish" should just be dining on anything that's considered the traditional cuisine of Denmark.
Which, I guess you could consider consuming fancy, yummy pastries with fruit filling or cream cheese in the middle as "eating Danish."

Works for me. I love the damn things. The hard part is finding an authentic one anymore. What passes for a "Danish" pastry is usually an Americanized doughy thing that can barely be called a pastry, much less a Danish.

I have never eaten a Dane.
They are very difficult to de-bone, take a long time to cook
and you have leftovers for weeks....................................:confused:
The problem is that they are very athletic people. Get exercise and get tough. I recommend BBQ or braising unless you get them really young. Otherwise just make it all sausage.

Belgians are much nicer. Soft and docile you can usually get some steaks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads