JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Help dating this shotgun"

Dude. No one dates shotguns. You date ARs and AKs or maybe if you are into upscale, a SIG. Then you settle down with a shotgun when you are older and done spreading your oats.

Saw that title and thought to myself "dang, we are getting a lot of weird new members lately!" Sorry OP, just had to comment. Good luck on your search. Someone here will actually have something of value to post.

Well, did we get that shotgun wedding yet? I've heard of those but never knew what it meant
until this thread. :)

Back in the time of that shotgun, probably no mass manufacturer of anything had what I think is called "just in time" and also good inventory control. They'd tool up to make something and make a lot of it and then feed off that until it was gone.

I collect 1950's Schwinn bikes and parts on an original bike can be off two or three years from what was "correct" for that year according to catalog pictures. They used parts until they ran out. The frames are date coded and everything else is a maybe. I even know of one model, the 1961 5 speed Schwinn Corvette where they must have run too many frames and used the 61 frames through the middle of 1962.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top