Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Help! Blue Label LE/MIL Vancouver

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by No_Regerts, Feb 12, 2016.

1. No_Regerts

No_Regerts United States Well-Known Member

Looking for Blue Label LE/MIL dealer in Vancouver for this weekend. Anyone know of any?

2. Stepside2000

Stepside2000 Vancouver Member

I think I saw a post on their Facebook that Sporting Systems in downtown Vancouver is a blue label dealer for Glock. Might be for others too. I've heard good things about them, just haven't had enough spare time to go check them out yet.

3. SCARed

SCARed Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Glock doesn't list any in the 'couve.
    Beware of dealers saying they are blue label dealers but aren't. I'm in the same boat though, looking for a BL dealer without having to transfer it over from Keith's.

4. No_Regerts

I have bought enough from blue label to notice when the prices are off. There are a couple stores up north that are $40 to $50 more expensive than they should be.

5. SCARed

SCARed Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Tactical Tailor recently became a BL dealer, and they're charging the correct prices. Still a ways up there but closer than Seattle.

6. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

Tactical Tailor is good to go. I got my 43 there and will order/get a 20 when I'm back from TDY.

7. JayDub

JayDub I got your 6 Member

It won't help you for this weekend, but I'd give Glock a call and inquire about local Blue Label dealers. I called them a couple of years ago after driving up to Tacoma/Seattle and being discouraged by some dealers playing games with the pricing and availability. It turned out that my small local shop was actually a Blue Label dealer but didn't advertise it. Nice guy and no games on pricing. He doesn't stock a lot but he can have anything that's available delivered in three days... and I don't have to drive an hour or more to play games with arrogant asses... win/win!!!

GOG likes this.
  8. mark9fogger

mark9fogger Kali, unfortunately Member

Strongly thinking of retiring in Clark County so I would love to hear where the blue label Glock dealers are at.

9. No_Regerts

I ended up going to the Marksman in Puyallup. Prices were a little higher than normal, but they had inventory whem most didnt.

10. MattBG

MattBG Battle Ground, WA Member

I called Sporting Systems today, they are in the process of getting set up for Blue Label. I'm stoked!

Stepside2000 likes this.
  11. SportingSys

SportingSys Vancouver Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

We are the OFFICAL Glock Blue Label Dealer for SW Washington, taking orders and receiving our first shipment in a couple days. Prices are posted in house for qualified individuals. G17G4 with Night Sights, a G20 and G30SF are the first guns that came available.

MattBG likes this.
  12. No_Regerts

Sweet! Cant have too many G17s!