JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I saw a post on their Facebook that Sporting Systems in downtown Vancouver is a blue label dealer for Glock. Might be for others too. I've heard good things about them, just haven't had enough spare time to go check them out yet.

Glock doesn't list any in the 'couve.
Beware of dealers saying they are blue label dealers but aren't. I'm in the same boat though, looking for a BL dealer without having to transfer it over from Keith's.

Looking for Blue Label LE/MIL dealer in Vancouver for this weekend. Anyone know of any?

It won't help you for this weekend, but I'd give Glock a call and inquire about local Blue Label dealers. I called them a couple of years ago after driving up to Tacoma/Seattle and being discouraged by some dealers playing games with the pricing and availability. It turned out that my small local shop was actually a Blue Label dealer but didn't advertise it. Nice guy and no games on pricing. He doesn't stock a lot but he can have anything that's available delivered in three days... and I don't have to drive an hour or more to play games with arrogant asses... win/win!!!

We are the OFFICAL Glock Blue Label Dealer for SW Washington, taking orders and receiving our first shipment in a couple days. Prices are posted in house for qualified individuals. G17G4 with Night Sights, a G20 and G30SF are the first guns that came available.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top