JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was given a Bersa Thunder .380 by a friend. Only problem is that the trigger doesn't seem to work (firearm is cocked fully to the rear but will not break). I've done a field strip and took off the grips. Comparing to some disassembly videos on youtube, it seems like the gun is missing two washers that secure part of the trigger assembly. I'm not sure what else needs tinkering but it'd be great to get this baby spitting lead once again...

Any tips or gun smith contacts would be greatly appreciated

{i should also note I am not the original owner & neither was my friend so warranty service is not possible]

I've tried it with the magazine in & out. doesn't seem to want to drop. I am thinking my friend or previous owner before him tried to tinker with the magazine disconnect safety. I will try it again when I am home from the office tonight just to be sure....

I've tried it with the magazine in & out. doesn't seem to want to drop. I am thinking my friend or previous owner before him tried to tinker with the magazine disconnect safety. I will try it again when I am home from the office tonight just to be sure....

Yes, most likely it is a problem with the magazine disconect, if you take right side grip off you can get to the magazine disconect mechanism and take a look at it.

These bersa's are very is to disassemble and work on.

after playing with it a bit last night I noticed that the hammer will drop if I have the slide off & the magazine in. If I put the slide back on it goes back to not wanting to break......

Is the slide fully forward? Sometime if you ride the slide it will hang up just out of battery and disable trigger. I never had this issue except when messing(unloaded mag in it) with it after cleaning it. Let us know what you find. Best of luck

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top