JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm trying to decide on my next acquisition, a HK P2000SK in .40 or a USPc in .40.

I know everyone has opinions, but does anyone know of where I can rent one and try it out, or would some kind owner be willing to meet me at tri-county or CCPTSC some evening or weekend for a sample shoot? I'll supply the ammo.

Thanks

I think that you should consider a ParaOrdnance P-14.45 LDA. One that has three 14-round mags and one 10-round mag:rolleyes:

Of course, the HK is a rather fine firearm.

You might check out The Place to Shoot in Delta Park. They used to have a good selection of handguns to rent for a session.

I'm trying to decide on my next acquisition, a HK P2000SK in .40 or a USPc in .40.

I know everyone has opinions, but does anyone know of where I can rent one and try it out, or would some kind owner be willing to meet me at tri-county or CCPTSC some evening or weekend for a sample shoot? I'll supply the ammo.

Thanks

My first handgun was a USP Compact in 40 about 16 years ago. I ended up going to a USP full size in 40 shortly thereafter. Now I have an XDM in 45 and wouldn't go back but that is just my opinion. If I were to get another HK it would be in either 9(P2000) or 45(USP) , the recoil impulse of the 40 in that format is just too snappy for me.

BTW I use my XDM in USPSA Limited/Limited 10 and have over 5,000 rounds through it in the last couple of years (don't shoot nearly as much as I would like).

...but does anyone know of where I can rent one and try it out, or would some kind owner be willing to meet me at tri-county or CCPTSC some evening or weekend for a sample shoot? I'll supply the ammo.

Thanks

English shooting pit in Vancouver will rent any firearm but it needs to be scheduled with them for a particular date/time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top