JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh crap....somebody set that up nice.
I would start a new thread..."Which Reloader for 300 BLK ?"

;)
Oh crap....somebody set that up nice.
I would start a new thread..."Which Reloader for 300 BLK ?"

;)
I load .223 and 300 BLK. I am using a Dillion 650XL with go result. When my .223's go out of spec, I cut the brass down and resize the bass into a 300 BLK.

Nah, BCG is fine, need new bolt barrel and use different magazines.

You may also need to dremel the feed ramps.

If going from .300 BLK to something else, just go 5.56. New barrel and that's it. Same magazines and bolt.
If you get a 7.62/39 bolt and barrel why would you need to dremel the feed ramps they should match up or am I missing something

If you get a 7.62/39 bolt and barrel why would you need to dremel the feed ramps they should match up or am I missing something
Some x39 ramps are just one big ramp like a .458 SOCOM ramp
This is a Bushie (uncut rifle upper)...
BM_762x39_chamber.jpg

This is what a x39 ramp looks like with M4 cuts on the receiver...
Bushy_762x39_6520.jpg

Never go full mental with the Dremel unless you have to.

Other than what was already mentioned, it may only require it if there's feeding issues. Its just most likely you will need to dremel it out.

Here's a picture of my 300 AAC Blackout that we sighted in last weekend. 300AAC_Blackout_SigBrace.jpg

But this was the one that started it, my 5.56 AR15 Pistol
556_AR15_Pistol_Eotech_2.jpg

Same BCG, same magazines. Just need to remember to use the correct calibers. So I've decide to use color as the defining factor. Black Pmags for 300 and FDE/steel for 5.56.

Here's a picture of my 300 AAC Blackout that we sighted in last weekend.View attachment 346722

But this was the one that started it, my 5.56 AR15 Pistol
View attachment 346723

Same BCG, same magazines. Just need to remember to use the correct calibers. So I've decide to use color as the defining factor. Black Pmags for 300 and FDE/steel for 5.56.

Different mags work, we wrap the mags w/.300 in blue painters tape once, and mark that tape with silver sharpie. Also flag the action with a long loop of fluorescent trimmers tape with a laminated note on it....

300 rounds equals $240---- Ouch. Unless you reload or found bulk for dirt cheap. They are awesome caliburs but kind of like my .357sig. Not cheap..

Hi Fastco0311,

Reloading is a pastime in itself and for me is just about as fun as going to the range. The savings are amazing too! My machine has payed itself over many times in just a day of reloading, especially if you cast your own "boolits" too.

Almost regardless of caliber (except my 5.56, 308, 30-06), I can make 100 rounds for about $6. This includes .44mag, .45ACP, and my loving affair with the .300BLK to name a few.

Learning isn't hard and it allows you to purchase calibers you thought were too expensive to shoot. I highly suggest it!

Personally I like the 300BLK the best because I cast my own lead. When Sandy Hook happened, finding rifle powder and .223 bullets was next to impossible. However, pistol powders (what the 300BLK uses) and lead was/is plentiful. Just a thought for when times get tough for the "evil" black rifle again.

Hope this helps!

Richard
Stars & Stripes Gun Shop

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR