JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this mag along with a bunch of others at an estate sale. I have spent too much time scratching my head trying to figure out what it goes to. It is numbered to 10 and missing the loading button. It appears to be a quality mag....just need to know the what for part. Kinda hard to find it a new home if I don't know what it is....Please help! Thanks in advance!

IMG_3924.jpg IMG_3925.jpg IMG_3926.jpg IMG_3927.jpg

Just the 5 and 10 markings. Nothing on the baseplate. I've never went this long without figuring what I have and its driving me batty. I've posted it on several forums and nobody knows what it is. I'm starting to wonder if it exists at all ;)

I bought this mag along with a bunch of others at an estate sale. I have spent too much time scratching my head trying to figure out what it goes to. It is numbered to 10 and missing the loading button. It appears to be a quality mag....just need to know the what for part. Kinda hard to find it a new home if I don't know what it is....Please help! Thanks in advance!

View attachment 737789 View attachment 737790 View attachment 737791 View attachment 737792
The hole in the follower seems strange. Perhaps there used to be a button there to help when loading. Hard to tell from pic but top of that hole looks worn out as the button slammed against the mag's frame. Maybe eventually got loose and fell out/was taken off?

No clue on the loading button as this is how it came to me. Maybe I will put it on flea bay penny start with no reserve advertised as a rarely seen, super rare, hens tooth, mystery mag.

Off to fleabay it goes. .01 start with no reserve! We shall see what these weird mags are worth to the general. Thanks again for your help guys! Helps me not look quite as foolish.....:oops:

Ilikeguns, if you see anything I have for sell here on the forum or elsewhere and decide you need it let me know and I'll give you $5 or 5% off....which ever is greater. Thanks again,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top