JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the mid-low tier there are two standout options. The ContourHD and the GoProHD... Both will be a bit more than $200.

I've tried both and give a slight edge to the ContourHD for image quality and form factor, but the GoPro is awesome for the crap you can put it through without breaking (moisture, impact, etc)

Presonally, and I have tried a lot of different cams, but IMO Gopro hands down! The standard wide is pretty good, but eats batteries. The HD is awesome and comes withe a rechargeable battery and takes SD memory cards up to 32GB. A lot of our Sandrail group uses them and they can take a lot of abuse. Here are some of my vids at the dunes with the HD.

HD Videos

RZR Dune Run on Vimeo

Spinreel Dunes Spring Break on Vimeo

Gopro Wide Standard Videos

Spinreel Run on Vimeo

This videos shows how tough they are as I had one mounted on the bottom of the rail frame and at 3:34 and 4:24 minutes into the video the camera take a couple of had hits and it doesnt even phase it.

Colosseum Run at the Bash of 09 on Vimeo

I have the GoPro non-HD and it works fine. I don't actually use it anymore since I decided I'm too old and slow to race.:(

If you want a used one I'm going to be selling it for $75.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top