JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What sort of rear trunion does it have? That'sa good start. Knowing this may mean it could be turned into an underfunder or?

Also knowing what you want helps. An AK stock? Folding? Under folding? AR tube? Tons of options for little AKs.

AK builder website would be a good resource. I SBR'd my DRACO several years back, and got the needed parts and tools from there. It really wasn't too difficult, but then again I'm a just knuckle dragger that knows which end of a hammer to hold.

;)

65B91768-B746-4EA6-8B86-25A260520831.jpeg

I did mine a few years ago. It was super easy, the back plate was just tack welded on. Got my approved form 1, removed that plate and installed the Zukvov stock with a Side Project link IIRC. Looks like they don't offer it for the HellPup anymore but I remember it being much easier than I thought.

Hellpup-SBR-1.jpg

What sort of rear trunion does it have? That'sa good start. Knowing this may mean it could be turned into an underfunder or?

Also knowing what you want helps. An AK stock? Folding? Under folding? AR tube? Tons of options for little AKs.
I am an AK noob but I know I want a fixed wood stock so I think I need a rear tang trunnion? I have a sb tactical triangle folding brace on it now

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top