JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This all started about two months ago when my buddy bought a 1911 and asked me to go shooting with him. Well now I'm hooked and find myself spending hours every night looking at guns, reading reviews, and forum post for my first upcoming gun purchase. I look forward to talking to you guys and gals and hoping that maybe you have some good advice for a newbie! Thanks.

Welcome! I hear ya......I've been shooting on and off since I was a kid, but after a range trip last night I realized just how much there is to this sport. My buddy and I were out shooting his new XDm in .45 and I had just got done doing some work on my Glock 23, Smith M&P .40 and Smith 442, since I call all of them for self protection(no not all at the same time), it's nice to check things out and make sure they all work properly.......

on to the rest of the story............in the next bay was a nice gentleman checking out new handloads, in our bay, was 2 guys(us) making sure things still funcioned and we were holding tight enough groups to defend ourselves at 7-10 yards. We got together to chitchat and fire each other's firearms(he had a nice Glock 22 and 686), but his focus was accuracy/PPC matches & Bullseye at 25yds or so.

It was awesome to see his perspective from gun mods./accuracy to the guns he liked. We all had different preferences, but it was just nice to share the sport even if we have different interests. It was like a couple of Nascar guys on a road course talking to the open wheel guys....good times!!

We have another one hooked, people. It's contagious! (welcome, I am in Lacey)

My current addiction is roller locked HK rifles and clones. I am gathering parts for a custom HK 93 clone build right now

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top