JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well let me start first of all my name is paula....im,on this site because my 15 year ann. With my husband is comming up in april and I looking for a springfield m1a he has wanated one for years now but he alwase puts it off to help others ...so I want to suprise him we both work but to do this I would need to make payments I could make a down pay,ment of 300 tommrrow and pay every monday after that and have it paid off by april. 1st if the price is not over 1400 ...and pleas no scams I was scamed for about 600 dollers last month trying to do the same thing...its not rite people..;)....well I hope someone can help me with my search...thanks,paula

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top