Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
DSG Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
Reactions
Hi Chugger, in beautiful Washington State. No way I would step foot in anti-gun Oregon.

Anti-gun Oregon :huh:

Don't you mean Anti-Gun Washington where you can't have SBR'ed guns, machine guns and are just now allowed to have Suppressors? I don't know the laws of washington very well but what can you do in washington that you can't in Oregon?
Carry in bars, oregon yes, washingtong no.
Carry in schools, oregon yes, washington???

Reactions
What I can do in Washington that I can't is Oregon is make more money and pay less taxes.

So... Anti-Gun oregon how? You are correct on paying less taxes but this is a gun forum not a financial/H & R block forum.

BTW Welcome to the forum didn't realize you were the OP!

Reactions
Hi Chugger, in beautiful Washington State. No way I would step foot in anti-gun Oregon.

Subjective. License your car or make a major purchase and then tell me how low your taxes are. It all comes out in the laundry in the end. Nice move negative commenting on Oregon though. LOL. That's a great way to make friends in a NW discussion board.

<mute>

Reactions
Chugger, I have licensed several cars and they were dirt cheap compared to Kalifornia. And I do make major purchases just across the river, tax free. Best of both worlds.

Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Eugene Gun Show
Eugene, OR
22 Rimfire Challenge