Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Krolla03, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Krolla03

Krolla03 Portland Oregon New Member

Hello everyone.

My name is Kevan. I live in Portland Or. Ive been shooting since i was about 15 or so. (currently 23) I normally shoot with my dad or by myself. I used to shoot at The Place To Shoot but stopped because it got to expensive and they require you to use their ammo.

I just bought a Glock 19 yesterday at the Portland Gun Show. My main reason for comming here was to find places to shoot (Both free or paid for) I think im gonna try The English Pit tomorrow. But if anyone has good suggestions please let me know.

Anyways on to the good stuff lol... My collection.

Mine:
    Glock 19 9mm
    Remington Nitro Mag 887 12gauge
    Ruger 10/22 .22 (modded out with AR style stock, 9x Scoop)

My Dad: (Who I Shoot With)
    Sig P226 9mm
    Sig P229 (I think) .380
    S&W 38spl
    Springfeild XDM-9 9mm
    Browing .22
    Stagg AR-15 .223
    Rugger 10/22 .22

2. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the site. The gents. and admin. that put this site together knew what they were doing, and if you cant find what your looking for here,, it probably doesn't exist. Have fun.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the info you're looking for here ;)

I'd start by checking out Johnson Creek Gun Club. The Place To Shoot has always been ridiculously expensive.