JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im from Seattle and new to this what i call "gun stuff" so i came on to this site to "learn more" without googling every little thing. I found that forums are every helpful, and it makes it better that local sites/forums are available!! So far so good! no negative things!! :s0155::s0155:

Hey Glocktwo6! Welcome to the forum. I've been stoked at how friendly and helpful the people here are. I'm fairly new to owning guns too (about 5 years or so now), which makes me a noob compared to many here!

Actually, I bought my first pistol/got my CCL shortly after moving here to Portland from Seattle... funny that I never thought about it while living on Capitol Hill and having to walk down Broadway & Pine to get to work... at 5am... :s0131: But the street entrepreneurs there never gave me a second look. Though weirdly, here in my nice little SE Portland neighborhood, there are more screaming, fighting tweakers on my block than there were on B'way :huh:

I've been living here in Seattle for my whole life! B'way is a weird place to walk around but never had a problem. I just turned 21 this year so I went out to get my ccl and my new glock 26 if you can tell. I got the two things because i want to get closer to that 100% keeping myself and love ones safe!! I've had small problems when I was younger so I do know that "danger" is out there. I am starting to lean into fire arms, so far it hasn't broke down on me or got pulled over so it's doing good for me so far haha.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top