JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am originally from Southern Maryland but have been in the Portland/Vancouver area for the last 7 years approx. I just stumbled across this site but thought I would sign up as I have been out of the gun hobby for the last 10 years and just getting back into things. Considering my level of ignorance regarding current local laws regarding guns and the current offerings of the gun market I figured this would be a good place to start educating myself so I can be up to speed. My interests are home defense and target shooting. I would like to get involved in 1,000 yrd competitive shooting and have a rifle that I am starting to work on to meet that desire. Anyhow thanks for letting me introduce myself and hope I can offer something to these forums.

POE
"You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! I've never seen anything so outrageous; fighting in the War Room!"
" All I ever did was press the button on one of Her Majesty's Spitfires."
"That's private property! You'll answer to Coca Cola." Major Bat Guano.
"Mein Fuehrer! I can valk!"
Not sure how direct the quotes are.

Me too! - Home and street defense. Target shooting.
I am an advocate of Concealed Weapon Licenses. The future of firearms revolves around this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top