JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys - I'm new here and figured I'd post up an introduction. Honestly I came across the site because I'm looking to sell a couple guns and I don't know enough about Gunbroker to make me feel good about it doing it there. Google pointed me here as a local gun forum with a classifieds section. I'd like to do a face to face transfer at an FFL, and so a local forum seemed the best way to advertise them.

Anyway, I was born and raised here in WA, was stationed here, and am still here. I live in Puyallup for now, but I may be moving over to the peninsula soon for work. I'm happy to find a firearms forum local to the area and I look forward to checking out the threads!

Welcome from the far North West of the county of Cambridgeshire, UK. :)

My avatar shows me and my buddy, ig, at the movies last year. He's the smaller of the two figures you see and has a yellow beak. He also has Kapok-19, which is a variant of the current chinese plague thing. Luckily, humans don't get it, but you can be sure that if they did, it would probably knock the stuffing out of them.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads