JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings from Oregon City. My name is Nik and I have lived here in Oregon since July. I am an avid supporter of personal rights and believe strongly in personal responsibility. I am very disappointed in the recent court ruling regarding personal vehicles, private property and the expectation of privacy - so much so I may move back to Arizona. I am also disappointed in the restriction of open carry by some of the local communities, including the one in which I live. But I am here for the time being and want to make the best of it. I work for a software firm here, enjoy European cars, modern firearms and blondes.

Any good ranges around these parts?

Welcome :)

Check out the map under 'NWFA Resources' up top. Zoom into where you are and you'll see all the ranges around you. You can then click on the review link and see what people said about it :s0155:

Thanks

A little more about me... I've worked for two Class 3 dealers in Arizona for the last eight years and still work for one on occasion (like the past 4 weeks - record sales since the election). I'm a Glock Certified Armorer and can field strip, clean, lube and reassemble Benelli/HK/Franchi semi-auto shotguns blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back. I know absolutely nothing about 1911's or other single action semi-autos. I received my first rifle at the age of 10 - an M1 Garand, and I could out-shoot my father with his own S&W 1006 at the age of thirteen. I don't get out to shoot too often anymore (other than LEO demos which end up more like work than fun), but I am planning on making some time for myself pretty soon and brushing up on my skills.

I look forward to some good conversations!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top