Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bogey182, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Bogey182

Bogey182 Dallas Member

I am a new old member, I have been a member for three plus years and I am looking for some one to ask a couple of question. Rick

2. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

Welcome and just post your question. You will get a multitude of answers, some might even be correct.

3. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Welcome! Are you looking for anyone in particular to ask questions...... or are you looking to ask a few questions yourself? As SHPD755 mentioned, post a question and sit back and watch......;)

Again, welcome back!

4. Bogey182

Bogey182 Dallas Member

My original call sign was bogey18. My email was hacked and I lost it along with my password, so I had to start new again. I have sent two people questions about guns I am interested in purchasing without any replies back. I am a serious buyer and I had an excellent rating, but I am assuming since they think I am new I am not getting any responses. Any suggestions?

5. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

Send a message to the administrator. He might be able to reinstate the name and get you fixed up. As to not getting any replies I would say the sellers are flaky, not an issue with you. We all had to start with no ratings so I personally do not see that as an issue but others might.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!!!:s0067:

shotsfired likes this.
  7. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Well-Known Member

welcome glad you made it:s0024: