JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.

I am new to Oregon and so far I'm enjoying the fresh air and tress. I love target shooting and have tried to get into hunting but honestly I've never hunter before in my life. I've only been out once with a friend while I was living in California but we didn't see anything. It was an interesting experience.

I reload ammunition very slowly on a Rock Chucker and RCBS turret. Its slow but it saves me money.

I joined this website to meet people to go shooting with. Not just blasting away at contact distances (25-100 yards) but really working on intermediate ranges (rifle: 100-700 yards, pistol 7-50 yards) and different shooting positions.

I don't compete (IDPA, IPSSC, 3 gun) and have no intention too. I'm just not competitive...

I'm pretty laid back and just enjoy working on accuracy and things like that on BLM land and am not one for the hustle and bustle of bigger ranges.

If your looking for a serious shooting buddy or just someone to go plink with let me know. I live in Albany and have been looking for good informal places with yardage to go shooting.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top