JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning,

I follow a small handful of forums but just recently started following this one.

I grew up on a farm in Idaho. Started shooting very young, it's part of the culture there. I also started martial arts training very young, and I've stuck with both through the years.

Now I live in western Washington. Desk job during the day, own/operate a martial arts school in my off hours. I'm also an instructor with a large firearms organization...I'm on the road a fair amount of the year assisting other instructors, and teach a few of my own here in the Northwest.

Aside from that, my interests are providing a living for my family, riding motorcycles, writing articles, and appreciating a fine merlot or single malt.

Life is good. :)

Welcome to NWF! Great to have you as a member here! What Martial Art do you teach?

Thanks for the welcome!

Okinawa Karate primarily. I've been lucky enough to be partnered up with some excellent guys from other backgrounds for several years now, so we also train Aikido and Jujutsu. Each has unique points but after awhile it's all the same stuff. :)

Welcome aboard:s0155:
My son has a dojo here in vancouver and teaches hopkido I know that's not how you spell that, he has a part time employee that does karate and something else I don't remember I carry a gun so as not to bend my legs and arms like that .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top