JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi Everyone,

I joined your group some time ago when we were looking at property on Oregon some time ago. It was such an adventure getting the loan and closing the deal that i had forgotten that I had joined.

We finally did close the deal, and August 29 will be my last day at work, then begins the moving process and sifting through 40 years worth of accumulated possessions and moving them to a much smaller house near Riddle Oregon.

So it might be a while before I have any free time to shoot, but eventually I will get there. In the meantime, I will have to be satisfied reading about all of your exploits and adventures. I'm glad to see that there is an active group of shooters in the PNW. I'm moving from Utah, and guns and shooting are a deep part of the culture here, and there is so much empty land that it isn't hard to find a place to plink.

So I won't be on every day, but I'll check in from time to time.

Thanks,

Rune

Enjoy Riddle and NWfirearms, a place where good shooters meet.

I know some of the Riddle family. In fact an old friend of mine married the founders of the towns daughter. What a surprise it was to me to find out who my friends were related to. From what I understand some of the Riddle family still live there.
Welcome Aboard
Silver Hand

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews