JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this site from another forum I frequent.

Looks to be great info here and I am sure a few fellow 2nd Amendment Supporters.

Have a few pistols and a few rifles and have decided I need to add a few more. :D

Contemplating getting into reloading as well with the price and scarcity of ammo lately.

-Tony

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Have had my Washington CCP for about 12 years. Wife has had hers for a couple years now. We both recently went through the Oregon Handgun Safety class at the MCSO and have applied for our Oregon CHL as well. Just waiting for our appointments to jump through that last hoop. I work in Oregon and we mostly travel and camp in Oregon so it was time. I would carry a cop, but they are to heavy. In fact I just ordered us 2 new S&W bodyguard .380 for us to carry so there will really be no excuse not to. :) Thanks for the welcome everyone and I agree with you Mark.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top