JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in Fleming Island Florida, just south of Jacksonville. I'm writing because of a post from your area. I saw a post for a Remington 66 with a black case with white pinstripes. Nowhere else have I seen anyone in the USA selling a Remington 66/77 with a case......that is until I bought a 66 from a pawn shop and the guy said to me, "it also has a case". This 66 doesn't have a scratch, nick, dent......anywhere. The only thing I could find was some discoloring on the ammo tube. 4DFB8D97-809E-4121-B687-0C73FE36B1AB.jpeg

I spent the mid '70's living just north of you in southern Georgia, a place we affectionately knew as NAS JAX FLA. Wasn't wild about the bugs and snakes. Sure have missed the food though. :)
Welcome aboard.

I'm in Fleming Island Florida, just south of Jacksonville. I'm writing because of a post from your area. I saw a post for a Remington 66 with a black case with white pinstripes. Nowhere else have I seen anyone in the USA selling a Remington 66/77 with a case......that is until I bought a 66 from a pawn shop and the guy said to me, "it also has a case". This 66 doesn't have a scratch, nick, dent......anywhere. The only thing I could find was some discoloring on the ammo tube. View attachment 769709
Welcome from the land of evil spirits! Roughly the opposite corner of the states. I just learned that "Nylon 66" is the trade name of the polymer in the stock. Always the last to know...

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Florida but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top