1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by futmdv, Jan 22, 2012.

1. futmdv

futmdv marysville wa New Member

Hi I'm Dave and new to this site and looking forward to interaction with other members. Served my country for 22 yrs in the spec war fields and for those who are curious yes i know the class number of each level i progressed thru, all the way back to BC....lol. Just looking for like minded ppl to talk, trade, buy and sell weapons of all sorts with. I love hunting but I dont sport hunt, only to put tasty wild game on the table. In fact the first animal I took witha BB-gun was a sparrow and my dad made me clean it, cook it and eat it. Although small they are kinda tasty with the right seasonings and surely were good going SERE school back in 95...lol.
    Well dont want to be long winded so this is it for now. Till laters always know whats behind your pointing at.:thumbup:
  2. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... welcome to the forum! This is the place to meet n greet and to search around for info and topics. Or start one!

And thank you for your service ...

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member