1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all,

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gary2Guns, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Gary2Guns

Gary2Guns United States New Member

My name is Gary and am new to this club. I have been a Wa. State resident for @ 35 years and a Patriot all my life. If my two children weren't here, I wouldn't be here. This state's political views are so far from the truth,( well, this side of the state's) that I am the sore thumb. With that being said, I'm glad to be a member of this site. I answered an add listed on armslist to buy a rifle and Karl sent this site to me, so I decided to check it out. I was unemployed for @ two years until this last March. During those two years I had to sell my firearms to pay the rent, child support, etc. I am now on a mission to rebuild my collection before it's too late. So, if you are interested in selling any of your collection, I am interested in acquiring. Please realize they would be going to a good home and well taken care of! I am a legal American citizen and posses a WDL and a CWP. I am living in Silverdale with my Dad, a WWII Air Force veteran. In closing, my heartfelt thanks to all veterans, you're the reason we are still free to own anything.

Gary 2 Gun