JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Gary and am new to this club. I have been a Wa. State resident for @ 35 years and a Patriot all my life. If my two children weren't here, I wouldn't be here. This state's political views are so far from the truth,( well, this side of the state's) that I am the sore thumb. With that being said, I'm glad to be a member of this site. I answered an add listed on armslist to buy a rifle and Karl sent this site to me, so I decided to check it out. I was unemployed for @ two years until this last March. During those two years I had to sell my firearms to pay the rent, child support, etc. I am now on a mission to rebuild my collection before it's too late. So, if you are interested in selling any of your collection, I am interested in acquiring. Please realize they would be going to a good home and well taken care of! I am a legal American citizen and posses a WDL and a CWP. I am living in Silverdale with my Dad, a WWII Air Force veteran. In closing, my heartfelt thanks to all veterans, you're the reason we are still free to own anything.

Sincerely,
Gary 2 Gun

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top