JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello.

I live in PDX now. The timber industry went belly up and I left town, southern Oregon in the late 1980's
Hunting and fishing were a way of life where I grew up.
Bought my first gun at 14. Saved up all summer to buy a Winchester 30-30 model 94 and still have to this day. My dad took me and my savings to Payless drug store in downtown Roseburg and bought brand new 94 for $89
That was many years ago.

Best advice he gave me was, never sell your guns, and I still have all the guns I bought over the years.
Winchester 94
Winchester model 670A 30-06
Smith and Wesson model 469 9mm
Ruger 10/22
Remington model 688 22-250
Norinco 5.56 AK 47

I love them all.

I go to eastern Oregon weeks at a time to explore, hunt Coyotes, and jacks. I have an old "Hunters Buddy" cassette predator caller which has paid for it's self many times.

My main hobby is collecting old camping gear, have over 200 Coleman lanterns and other gas powered appliances.

I have been hanging around this website for about a year and finally joined.

I am happy to be here and for such an awesome site to enjoy.

Nice to meet you all!

Coleman Collection 063.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top