JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to this site but not new to guns.

Have been shooting rental Glocks (27, 23, 19, 26), and am considering buying a Gen4 27 and a 22 conversion kit for practice (as opposed to reloading).

I want to make shooting a serious hobby and save money like I would by reloading (without the chance of KB due to my lack of experience).

Anyone have experience doing that with Glocks (or similar weapons)?

Thanks for any advice.

Glocks dont like lead rounds in stock form, but you can get another barrel for about 100$ not sure about the price of a conversion kit but I have about 200$ into my reloading setup, i got lucky and found a cheap kit on craigslist, and i can load pretty cheap but 22s are still cheaper, but i do reload for many weapons so in my case it was the better approach to take

Welcome, Thomas.

I guess since you've been renting and shooting the different models, there is a reason why you want a 27. But it seems as though if you're going to be buying specifically for a shooting hobby, a larger frame handgun would be more comfortable for long periods of shooting. Yeah, they make those grip extenders...

But good luck in your search! (I've been thinking about a 27 for CCW purposes.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top