JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. My name is Michael, I am 28, I live in Tacoma and I was introduced to firearms by my girlfriends dad this year. I foresee this new hobby lasting a lifetime and am excited to learn, educate and enjoy myself. You know those people that get into something and go research crazy and in a short period of time know a whole lot about what they are into?...Well, that's me. I understand research doesn't make up for experience but I have lots of time to acquire that.

I purchased my first firearm a week ago which is a Mossberg 500 field/defense combo. I also purchased a Hogue fore end and Tamer pistol grip for it. Next I plan to get myself some form of .22 because the ammo is affordable and it could be a fun way to practice habit and technique. I'll probably get a 10/22. Then a pistol. Not sure which one i'll go with yet but I will figure it out. I would love to get into shooting clay and eventually compete. I need a new form of competition in my life.

Thanks for reading my intro and I look forward to becoming an asset to the NW Firearms community.

Welcome Michael. I'm the same way when I get into something new, I try to research and learn everything about the topic. I'm sure you'll find plenty to learn here ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top