JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in LA now, but I lived in Seattle as a teenager (circa Nirvana) and later was stationed in Coos Bay, Oregon. After my discharge, I met my wife and we lived in Medford for a little over five years and recently returned to be married up there at her parents house. I also own property in Grant county Washington and am getting my part time WA state residency.

I am in the process of getting my OFS CHL from Sherrif Palmer of Grant County. I have been corrosponding with Sherrif Palmer and he is an incredible man. Not to mention a patriot and a elected official that takes his oath seriously.

As you can see, I have more than a few links to the Northwest beyond the fact my wife and I do a lot of traveling between Californa and Washington/ Oregon.
I have a lot of questions about the law and firearms and the way business is done in general up here.
As you may have heard, liberal politicians and the leeches that vote for them, have created a cross between a welfare state and purgatory in the place of my birth and the once great state of California. I have a feeling my wife and I are not long for our current residence. I have a good paying job, which is nothing to sneer at, but the deck is stacked for anyone who trys to make an honest living on there own down here.

I was refered to this site by Calguns.net, a great place and a leader in the fight to regain lost ground in the fight for our rights in California. God save you from waking up and realizing your home has turned into anything resembling mine...

Looking forward to posting soon.

Brenton Adams

I live in LA now, the once great state of California. I have a feeling my wife and I are not long for our current residence. I was refered to this site by Calguns.net, a great place and a leader in the fight to regain lost ground in the fight for our rights in California. God save you from waking up and realizing your home has turned into anything resembling mine...

Looking forward to posting soon.

Brenton Adams

Welcome to the group! Good luck with saving California!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top