JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Will definitely stop in soon, looking forward to it!

That is close to where my mother in law lives.. Maybe next Thanksgiving I will go for a "walk" and we can talk guns over a beer. lol
Hey, Honey, Mom, I'm headed out to get some extra cranberry sauce. Se you in a bit...

Welcome! I don't do fakebook but would like to know what kind of hours your shop is open so I can come bye.
We are open Monday through Saturday 10 AM to 6ish PM. I'm usually kicking around after the posted hours. If the open sign is on, come on in.

I'd like to say that I'll drop in and share some of your coffee with you, maybe buying a few things that are legal for me to do so.

However, I live in UK, and it's a bit too far to go. Note, though, that in a normal times we come and live in Oregon for a decent part of the year, late Epring or early Fall, and usually come back to UK loaded with use-up-ables of the kind that cost a fortune here, but pocket-change in USA.

You can be that we be's looking in on you next time we're over.

You'll easily recognise me - I'm the guy who looks as though he's been hit in the face with large wet cod on walking into just about any gun-store in the US of A.
We'll be happy to see ya! What type of items do you usually look for when you are doing a supply run?

Mainly Birchwood-Casey brand stuff. And patches - with 21 rifles and two handguns, six rifles being black powder burners, I surely do use a lot of patches. Hoppes brushes, too. Mainly sundries, as I can't buy anything actually firearms-related, y'see. I buy stuff for my pals here, too, and with Birchwood-Casey stuff costing more £££ than $$$ it's a popular brand.

I stopped in this morning and talked to Tony for a little bit. They're still getting stocked but did notice that the had a couple pounds of pistol powder and some 9mm bullets along with quite a few guns in stock already. Willing to try to find parts that they don't have in stock yet. If you need something, might want to give them a call.

For everyone visiting our website. We apologize for what it looks like right now. We are currently working on the site. Please understand things are constantly changing and we will have it all set soon.

Stopped bye today, looks like they're still getting setup. Seems like they will carry reloading components, obviously firearms, ammo, mags, and they said they'll start stocking optics soon. I grabbed some ammo that was very reasonably priced and probably stop back by tomorrow to take a second look at a pistol they had. They were very nice and informed, as well as willing to order anything they didn't have. I asked about future used firearms or consignments to fill the cases and they were open to it. I look forward to stopping in quite often.

Stopped bye today, looks like they're still getting setup. Seems like they will carry reloading components, obviously firearms, ammo, mags, and they said they'll start stocking optics soon. I grabbed some ammo that was very reasonably priced and probably stop back by tomorrow to take a second look at a pistol they had. They were very nice and informed, as well as willing to order anything they didn't have. I asked about future used firearms or consignments to fill the cases and they were open to it. I look forward to stopping in quite often.
Thanks for coming by. It was great to meet you. And thank you for the good words. We are trying to be part of the community not just another gun store. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top