JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings!

My name is Tony and I am one of the co-owners of Pewnitions Factory. We are a new shop offering our line of ammunition, as well as factory loads, reloading supplies, new/used firearm sales, FFL transfers, and accessories located at 1805 Silverton Road NE Ste. 101 in Salem, Or. Come on by and say Hi! We love chatting with people in this community.

Nice! Close to where my monster in law lives so it's nearby to help deaden the pain on my forced visits.

EDIT: Do you have a website, facebook or other social media site?

Thank you for the welcomes. Hope you guys come and check out our store. You can also find us @pewnitionsfactory on facebook. We do our best to post when we get new firearms and ammo in.

welcome-cat.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I'd like to say that I'll drop in and share some of your coffee with you, maybe buying a few things that are legal for me to do so.

However, I live in UK, and it's a bit too far to go. Note, though, that in a normal times we come and live in Oregon for a decent part of the year, late Epring or early Fall, and usually come back to UK loaded with use-up-ables of the kind that cost a fortune here, but pocket-change in USA.

You can be that we be's looking in on you next time we're over.

You'll easily recognise me - I'm the guy who looks as though he's been hit in the face with large wet cod on walking into just about any gun-store in the US of A.

Will definitely stop in soon, looking forward to it!

Nice! Close to where my monster in law lives so it's nearby to help deaden the pain on my forced visits.
That is close to where my mother in law lives.. Maybe next Thanksgiving I will go for a "walk" and we can talk guns over a beer. lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top