JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Names Chris and I'm a history buff. Grew up hunting and fishing. I mainly fish now but as my first time shooting experience occurred when I was 5, I'm not ignorant on how to use a firearm. I actually hunted muzzle loader for 20 years and as it's turned into a season with just as many people in the woods as modern I just don't "big game" hunt anymore. Unfortunately all the guns I said to myself I'd buy one of these days just went through the roof because of political fears and emotional reactions. Luckily I've picked up a few and am still looking for the "reasonably" priced military surplus....lol I realize there is no reasonably priced at the moment but you never know....

Welcome to the forum Chris, hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Keep you eye on the classified ads here. You can find some great bargains, especially on older military guns. They are great for a history buff and will make for good story telling to your grand-kids.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top